- National and Regional Registry before the bar association.
- National Registry before the Ministry of Justice.
- Former Director of the Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- Former member of the Board of Arbitration of the Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- Former Regional Delegate of the Judiciary Counsel.
- Professor of Civil Procedure - Universidad Privada Boliviana.
- Lecturer in corporate law on a project financed by CAF Development Bank of Latin America.
PRACTICE AREAS Represents clients in civil, commercial, labor, and arbitration matters. Supports and advises companies in complex negotiation processes emerging of corporate disputes and trade agreements, holding relevant experience representing companies in the pharmaceutical, health, industrial and O&G sectors. He has gathered relevant knowledge through years of lecturing and practicing as a regional delegate in disciplinary processes in the judiciary branch, constantly getting valuable solutions for clients of the firm.