Our Corporate Governance advisory team is an important mechanism to protect our clients’ investments, allowing us to control risks and strategically plan and distribute the fiduciary responsibilities of the officers and directors of companies. TRUJILLO & FERNANDEZ ABOGADOS has significant experience in the Follow using areas:
- Establishment of governing bodies.
- Appointment of officers and legal representation during board of directors meetings.
- Corporate governance compliance and risk exposure assessment.
- Fiduciary responsibility allocation and assessment.
- Transition processes and substitution of officers and board members.
Family owned businesses:
- Drafting and implementation of Family agreements and protocols.
- Design of stages, Follow us up of transition processes and officer substitutions.
- Transferability of ownership interests.
- Implementation of internal regulations for the preservation of family assets.
- Compliance with the Supervisory Authority of Companies regulations.
- Filing of contracts and charter documents before the Bolivian Registry of Commerce (FUNDEMPRESA).
Corporate Responsibility (Due Diligence)
- Risk assessment regarding stakeholders and and regulated sectors.
- Due Diligence on Business and HH.RR. (UN Guiding Principles).