TRUJILLO & FERNANDEZ ABOGADOS has the required skills and resources to handle corporate matters, taking in consideration each client’s growth perspectives and the dynamic and changing nature of the market, some of the most notorious cases handled by our firm:
- Representation on the sale of majority ownership of a privately held company.
- Establishment of branch office in Bolivia for a mining company with operations in the United States, Greece, Chile and Bulgaria.
- Incorporation of a public company in Bolivia, with acquisition of majority ownership by a leading international non-profit in the education sector.
- Representation in assets acquisition by a national company in the Oil & Gas sector.
- Transferencia de totalidad de participación societaria a grupo de inversiones familiar.
- Representation in the acquisition of a Private Company by a large family group.
- Representation in corporate restructuring for a company regulated by the National Hydrocarbons Agency.
- Incorporation of multiple publicly held social companies with massive participation of syndicates and communities.
- Representation of a public company in relation to recapitalization and issuance of securities.
- Review and restructuring of partnership agreement and charter documents for a leading media company.